Methodical Gas Furnace Repair
If your gas furnace has not been working the way it should give us a call here at C&S Air, Inc.. We are gas furnace experts. No matter what your issue is, we will have your furnace purring like a kitten again in no time. We are very methodical when it comes to gas furnace repair in Mansfield and Arlington, TX. Our technicians will come out and inspect your furnace thoroughly to accurately diagnose the problem. There are a lot of things that can happen with an older gas furnace and sometimes the problem isn’t obvious. Please give us a call at 817-477-2665.
We Can Accurately Diagnose Your Repair
Sometimes there could be multiple problems and an inexperienced heating contractor will not catch all of them resulting in future furnace failures. We make sure we know everything that may be wrong with your furnace before drawing up an estimate and ordering parts. We don’t want to waste any of your time or money so we strive to get the job done right the first time.
Your Furnace Repair Is In Qualified Hands
We can repair all major furnace brands too so don’t be hesitant to call us. We are HVAC experts and we have been in this trade for a very long time. You can count on us because we are fully licensed, certified and insured. You shouldn’t have to go without the heat your home or building needs so be sure to keep our number handy. Call on us if you are noticing any or all of the following signs that your furnace is failing:
- Rising Heating Bills – Furnaces lose efficiency as they age and one tell-tale sign that yours needs to be looked at is if your heating bills have been rising over the last couple of years. While this could be a problem in the ductwork, your furnace needs to be checked as well.
- Yellow Flame – The pilot flame of your furnace should be blue. If it is yellow or is inconsistent (flickering or weak) it could mean that your furnace is producing the very dangerous gas, carbon monoxide. You should contact an HVAC specialist immediately if you are having this problem.
- Weird Sounds – Furnaces tend to make weird sounds when they get older and their parts are failing. The blower may also stay on for too long or turn itself off and on frequently. These are all signs that you need to have your furnace serviced or replaced.
- Dry Air – Does the air in your home or building feel abnormally dry? Is there more dust than usual accumulating on your furniture? When furnaces get old, they aren’t as able to filter the air as they used to be resulting in the abnormally dry and dusty air.
- Inadequate Heating – If you are not getting enough heat in your building or some rooms are getting warm while others remain cold, some furnace repairs may be in order.
Your Safety Matters To Us
Gas furnaces can actually pose a safety threat to you and your family so they should be serviced often and repaired as soon as there is a problem. Luckily you can call on us to handle all of your heating needs. We provide gas furnace repair in Mansfield and Arlington, TX and gas furnace replacement. We are the only HVAC company you will need to contact for all of your heating needs. Give us a call at 817-477-2665 the next time you are in need of heating services!