Is your existing heating unit not working properly anymore? Do you need heating maintenance in Arlington, TX? If yes, then at C&S Air Inc., we got you!
Our company can help you bring back the warm and cozy atmosphere inside your home by fixing whatever issues your heating system has real fast!
Upgrade Your Heating System
At C&S Air Inc., we offer a wide selection of different installation services, such as boilers, central heating systems, gas furnaces, etc. We understand that every household is other – so you are given several choices for whatever type of heating your home requires.
Additionally, we can help you upgrade your system to improve its overall performance. Our technicians can conduct a thorough inspection to diagnose any problems for your safety and protection.
We also ensure better indoor air quality by offering additional features like humidity control systems and mechanical ventilation systems.
The following are types of heating systems that provide central heat:
- These heating systems spread the heat in hot water. They use a pump to distribute hot water via pipes to radiators. Typically, residential owners use heating oil and natural gas for fuel. Condensing gas-fired are suited to furnaces because of their efficiency than non-condensing ones.
On the other hand, oil-fired condensing boilers are unconventional due to more significant fouling and lower latent heat.
- Also known as forced warm-air or ducted warm air distribution system. They function by dispersing heated air via ducts that distribute the warm air to rooms all over the house through grills or air registers—these systems run by fuel oil, natural gas, and electricity.
- Heat Pumps.Heat pumps can supply more energy than they use up. These systems utilize electricity to move heat rather than produce it. They distribute the heated air all over the house using warm-air delivery systems.
The two common types of heat pumps are ground-source and air-source heat pumps. Ground-source heat pumps are more expensive because of their greater efficiency, while most consumers prefer the latter one.
In addition, there are other types of heating systems that supply direct heat, such as the following:
- Gas-Fired Space Heaters. These heaters are known for their small heat output and lack of ductwork, including free-standing, wall-mounted, and floor furnaces.
- A gas fireplace is not usually an efficient heat source because it often provides a warm glow as part of a room’s decor. Alternatively, it can deliver heat once provided with an ideal chimney damper, a source outside air, and a tight-sealing glass.
- Electric Space Heaters.These are costly to use although low-cost to buy, such as “quartz-infrared” and “oil-filled” heaters.
- Wood-Burning and Pellet Stoves. Wood heating is not as costly as other heating sources like electricity, oil, and gas. This type of heating is ideal for people who love stacking wood in rural areas.
However, wood-burning is a severe problem because it emits pollutants. On the other hand, pellet stoves are better than wood stoves because they are less polluting.
Heating Maintenance is a Must!
Even the most efficient heating unit is going to experience problems over time. You can have it repaired or replaced with a new one when this happens. However, either of these two is expensive for you.
So, how can you neutralize your costs and save money? Well, have professional service technicians check it regularly.
At C&S Air Inc., we ensure that your heating system is best-maintained to keep it in quality condition. Our company can take care of your heating maintenance in Arlington, TX. Our goal is to keep your place as warm as possible for you to enjoy a comfortable stay as the icy-cold season sets out.